The health and safety of the community is and always will be the highest priority in producing the annual fair. In the interest of public health, the fair has implemented
the following changes for the safety of all:
- Per County Regulations, we strongly recommend all guests wear a facemask to attend.
- Follow all directional signage that accommodates for a socially distanced capable environment.
- Frequently use the hand sanitizing stations that will be readily accessible throughout the fairgrounds.
- Be considerate of others around you and follow social distancing protocols.
- Adherence to the guidelines will assist in our efforts to present a safe and successful fair.
Fair organizers will continue to collaborate with these
expert partners, watch for any new developments around COVID-19 that would
impact the fair operation, and make modifications accordingly.
*COVID-19 Exposure is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. Guests should only attend after evaluating their own health risks. The Martin County Fair Association cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.