Did You Know?
The Martin County Fair Association is NOT a part of Martin County or State of Florida government and thus receives no tax dollars or other subsidies. We are a private, not-for-profit organization dedicated to enriching our community by promoting education and Treasure Coast agriculture while showcasing and rewarding youth achievement. We accomplish this by producing a first-class 9-day Fair each Spring with quality family entertainment and providing facilities and resources for year-round events. Over the years we have given back to a long list of other not-for-profits and charities throughout our community.
Your money stays here, and we thank you all for supporting us.
Fact: The Martin County Fair Association is a 501c3 Non Profit.
Fact: Over 85% of use at the fairgrounds is by Non-Profits.
In 2018, the Fair Association donated $225,000 in free facility rentals to local non-profits. (Fire Dept, Police Dept, 1st Lego League, Baseball teams, Police & Fire Explorers, United Way, TC Food bank etc)
In 2019, the Fair Association gave out more than $250,000 in cash to the youth of Martin County.
The parking lot money is used to purchase Hogs at our auction. The meat is donated to 6 local food pantries.
PROUD MEMBER OF:
- International Association of Fairs & Expositions
- Florida Federation of Fairs
- Florida Festivals & Events Association
- Outdoor Amusement Business Association
- Stuart/Martin County Chamber of Commerce
- Hobe Sound Chamber of Commerce
- Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Palm City Chamber of Commerce
- Indiantown Chamber of Colmmerce