Fact: The Martin County Fair Association is a 501c3 Non Profit.
Fact: Over 85% of use at the fairgrounds is by Non-Profits.
In 2016, the Fair Association donated $225,000 in free facility rentals to local non-profits. (Fire Dept, Police Dept, 1st Lego League, Baseball teams, Police & Fire Explorers, United Way, TC Food bank etc)
In 2016, the Fair Association gave out more than $250,000 in cash to the youth of Martin County.
The Fair Association Sponsors 5 Martin County School Classrooms every year.
The parking lot money is used to purchase Hogs at our auction. The meat is donated to 6 local food pantries.
PROUD MEMBER OF:
- International Association of Fairs & Expositions
- Florida Federation of Fairs
- Florida Festivals & Events Association
- Outdoor Amusement Business Association
- Stuart/Martin County Chamber of Commerce
- Hobe Sound Chamber of Commerce
- Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Palm City Chamber of Commerce
- Indiantown Chamber of Colmmerce