MARTIN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
The Martin County Fair Association, Inc. has provided scholarships for high school students of Martin County continuously, since 1985. The Fair Association has helped many high school students of Martin County continue their higher education goals post high school.
Open to ALL high school seniors of Martin County, provided:
- The applicant must have participated in at least two previous Martin County Fairs. Participation could be through exhibits of schools, scouts, church exhibits, talent shows, police cadets, firefighter explorers, 4-H, FFA, Miss Martin County Fair Pageant, arts & crafts, volunteering, or other documented participation in the fair.
- The applicant must have been a Martin County resident for at least the two full years preceding the applicant’s June graduation.
- The applicant must submit a 300-word essay pertaining to the annual fair. MCFA Scholarship Rubric 24
- The application must provide financial information as requested on application form.
- Applicants must have a 2.0 grade point average or above.
- The applicant must provide a minimum 4 x 6 head shot photo.
The Martin County Fair Scholarship Application Form must be filled out online at the Martin County Fair Website Scholarship page. No handwritten applications accepted. ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: All applications must be received by December 22, 2023, at 5:00pm
SELECTION OF WINNERS
The Scholarship Committee of the Martin County Fair Association, Inc. shall determine the winners of the scholarships. The Scholarship Committe’s decision is final.
Immediate family members of scholarship applicants may serve on the Scholarship Committee but must excuse themselves from the selection process of scholarship recipients.
The winners of the scholarships will be announced during the Miss Martin County Fair Pageant on January 19, 2024. Please plan to attend.
SCHOLARSHIP PAYOUT INSTRUCTIONS
A letter of instruction will be presented at the awards ceremony. To claim the scholarship award, proof of enrollment of your higher educational institution must be provided to the fair office via email email@example.com.
You may also mail your information to: Martin County Fair association, Inc. ATTN: Scholarship Committee, 2616 SE Dixie Hwy., Stuart, FL 34996. Awards will be sent directly to the institution per Committee instruction. The scholarship must be claimed within one year of award. Please note: Scholarships are a one-time, non-renewable, award.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION CHECK LIST
Before you submit your application, please make sure you check all the boxes on the check list that you have included all necessary information. We will only accept online applications. If you experience any difficulties, please call the fair office at 772-220-3247 for information. Please submit this completed checklist with your application.
_____ Personal Information
_____ Fair Participation Information
_____ Extra-Curricular School Activities
_____ Community Activities Information
_____ Special Circumstances
_____ Pending Update: Your Minimum 300 Word Essay. Attached PDF file.
_____ Your Picture. Attached JPG, PDF, or PNG
_____ Your Parent or Guardian has signed the Application.
_____ You have signed the Application.
_____ Your application has been submitted Online.
FILL OUT THIS FORM AND SUBMIT
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED MUST BE REDEEMED WITHIN ONE YEAR